These sessions run on Tuesdays and Thursdays in June. We will be offering programs for Level 1/2 and Level 2/3 riders. This is a development focused program with lots of drills and coaching. If you are looking to work on our riding fundamentals, this is for you!
Who are these Series for?
- Weekly Series are perfect for mountain bikers who want to improve their riding, but can't commit to a whole weekend.
- There is a program for both beginner and intermediate riders. We will review the basics and progress to more advanced skills on the first night. The second night we will hit the trails and apply what we have learned! Not sure what level is best for you? Check out the Rider Level Guide.
Dates and Times
- Level 1/2 - May 31 and June 2 from 6pm to 9pm
- Level 2/3 - June 7 and June 9 from 6pm to 9pm
- Level 2/3 - June 14 and 16 from 6pm to 9pm
We'll add more dates based on demand. If you and a few friends want to do a series together, let us know and we'll try to make it happen!
Location and Weather
- We will be riding in Calgary at the Eastlands/Paskapoo slopes for the first evening of your course. The second evening will take place in West Bragg Creek. The meeting location will be sent out with additional info before your course.
- Rides go rain or shine, but if we feel that conditions are hazardous, we'll reschedule.
- $210 per series
If you are ready to register, click here.
- a mountain bike in good mechanical condition
- a properly fitting and functional bicycle helmet
- Optional, but strongly recommended:
- Food and water - it's hard to learn skills when you're hungry and thirsty.
- Spare tube, pump, bike tool - it's always a good idea to have the items you need to fix your bike [we'll help]. Riding is more fun than walking!
- Special items - bug spray, sunscreen, etc. We carry some of this stuff, but not much, and it might not be your favourite brand.
- Someplace to put your stuff - a small backpack works great for putting your food, water, tube, pump, tools, etc. into
Details for your Series will be sent to you via email approximately 1 week prior to the start date.