The YYCMTB Season's Pass program is back again for 2020. Ride with us as much as you want, and build some skills while you're at it!
What is the YYCMTB Season's Pass Program?
YYCMTB provides weekly rides from late May into September with a focus on mountain bike skill building in a group ride setting. Ride Guides will provide tips and skill demos to improve your riding, but it’s not as defined as a formal coaching session. The focus is on riding and having fun! Most rides will be in the evenings after work, but there are opportunities to go for more challenging rides on the weekends.
Rides will be organized by ability, not gender. We'll tackle trails in Fish Creek Provincial Park, West Bragg Creek, Station Flats, Moose Mountain, Prairie Mountain and more!
On top of excellent guides and fun rides, YYCMTB provides some other benefits to Season's Pass holders:
- A YYCMTB T-shirt!
- Discounts at Ridley's Cycle! Members receive 10% off full priced bikes, 15% off full priced parts and accessories and 5% off trainers and electronics.
- Exclusive Ibis Demo Day at a Ridley's sponsored social ride.
- 20% off 4iiii Power Meters through Ridley's Cycle.
- Discounts on Tairin Wheels - Pass holders get 10% off alloy wheels handbuilt in Canada!
- 20% off YYCMTB skill sessions!
- New this year, Summer Gravity Camps in Whistler, BC is offering a 200$ rebate to all YYCMTB members who want to attend camp! If you sign up early you stand to save 400$ off the price of camp! Rebates will be issued in April.
- As much other stuff as we can jam in there! We're working on new benefits all the time.
How to redeem your benefits:
Once you sign up, we will set you up in Ridley's system to automatically receive your discount! This may take a couple days. For all other promotions, Contact Us and we'll get you a discount code or arrange a special order in the case of the 4iiii Power Meters.
The Season's Pass is just $99.00! Plus, we will be offering an early bird special. If you sign up before February 29, 2020 you'll save 10$!
- 3 skill specific rides rides will be held weekly between June 8th and August 24. Level 1-2 will be held on Mondays, Level 2-3 on Tuesdays and Level 3-4 on Wednesdays. Check out the Rider Level Guide to see which rides fit you.
- A weekly social ride sponsored by Ridley's Cycle will be held on Thursdays from May 21 to to September 3. These will be open to all skill levels!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find out about rides?
- We use TeamSnap to schedule all of our rides. It's an easy to use online app that worked incredibly well for us in 2019.
Where are the rides?
- We'll hit Fish Creek Park, West Bragg Creek, Station Flats, Moose Mountain, and more over the course of the season!
How long will the rides be?
- Most weeknight rides will be 1.5 - 2.5 hours long, and weekend rides will be 2-4 hours long, depending on the weather and how much daylight we have to work with.
Will there be rides for different skill levels?
- Yes! We understand that people ride at different levels, and we want people to feel good about the group they're in and the trail they're on. Each week we'll have a beginner ride, an intermediate ride, and an advanced ride.
When does the pass expire?
- Dec. 31, 2020
How do I get my swag?
- Swag pickup for 2020 will be at Ridley's Cycle
Can I share my pass with a friend?
- Sorry, passes are not transferable.
Can I sign my kid up for a pass?
- Yes, you can sign up your child [aged 17 or under] for a pass. Children must be accompanied by an adult and must be capable of riding 8km in 2 hours. If you have specific questions about the program, please contact us before signing up.