Our 2022 Season Passes have sold out. If you would like to get on the waitlist, please send us an email with your contact info.
What is the YYCMTB Season Pass Program?
YYCMTB provides weekly rides that are designed to be fun! Our rides are co-ed, inclusive and supportive. We want to build a community of like-minded riders and create a safe environment for progression. Ride guides will provide weekly mini lessons and skill demos to improve your riding. We also factor in enough time to session tricky features and terrain. Our rides are a great opportunity to explore new trails with the benefit of a professional guide. We want all our clients to ride more, ride better and have fun!
Rides will be organized by rider ability. We'll tackle trails in Fish Creek Provincial Park, West Bragg Creek, Station Flats, Moose Mountain, Prairie Mountain, Kananaskis and more!
On top of excellent guides and fun rides, YYCMTB provides some other benefits to Season's Pass holders:
- Discounts at Ridley's Cycle! Members receive 10% off full priced regular bikes*, 5% off e-bikes*, 15% off full priced parts and accessories and 5% off trainers and electronics.
- 20% off YYCMTB skill sessions!
*Capped to a total discount of 1000$/bike.
How to redeem your benefits:
Once you sign up, we will set you up in Ridley's system to automatically receive your discount! This may take a couple days. For all other promotions, Contact Us and we'll get you a discount code.
The Season's Pass is 145$ + GST. This gets you 10 x 2.5 hour guided rides with a professional coach and 2.5 hours of direct instruction over the course of the season.
ScheduleMonday – Level 2 and Level 3
Tuesday – Level 2/3 and Level 3/4
Wednesday – Level 1 and Level 3
Thursday – Level 2 and Level 4
- All rides will take place between 6:00 and 8:30 pm.
- A calendar with all the ride dates is can be found here.
- Check out the Rider Level Guide to see which rides fit you.
If you are ready to register, click here!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find out about ride locations, weather cancellations and changes?
- We use TeamSnap to schedule all of our rides. It's an easy to use online app that has worked very well for us. Once you sign up, you will receive instructions on how to use team snap.
Where are the rides?
- We'll hit Fish Creek Park, West Bragg Creek, Station Flats, Moose Mountain, and more over the course of the season!
How long will the rides be?
- Most weeknight rides will be 2.5 hours long.
Will there be rides for different skill levels?
- Yes! We understand that people ride at different levels, and we want people to feel good about the group they're in and the trail they're on. Each week we'll have a beginner ride, an intermediate ride, and an advanced ride.
When does the pass expire?
- You will have access to discounts until Dec. 31, 2022
Can I share my pass with a friend?
- Sorry, passes are not transferable.
Is the Season's Pass program kid friendly?
- The Season's Pass program is meant for adults. We do offer other child specific programming though!