Weekly Challenge Series
Weekly Series are perfect for mountain bikers who want to improve their riding, but can't commit to a whole weekend. Our co-ed clinics are structured to give you the tools you need to progress as a rider. We have weekly clinics for all levels. For detailed information on our skills clinics, head over to the Challenge Series page. Not sure what level is best for you? Check out the Rider Level Guide.
Here is what you need to know:
- Weekly Challenge Series happen on 3 successive weekday evenings. Each session is 2 hours long.
- Level 1-2 will be run on July 14, 21 and 28.
- Level 2-3 will be run on July 15, 22 and 29 as well as August 11, 18 and 25.
- Level 3-4 will be run on August 12, 19, 26.
- You can select the desired dates and level in the product drop-down menu.
- The ratio of coaches to clients is a maximum of 1:6.
- They are fun! We run a few drills, but most of the time is spent riding on trails.
- Participants will receive an email with location and meeting details approximately 1 week before the first day of the Series.
- If a session is full, send us an email and we'll see what we can do!