Weekend Progression Series
UPDATE: Weekend Progression Series dates have changed.
Looking to work on your skills early in the season? The Weekend Progression Series is for you! Our co-ed clinics are structured to give you the tools you need to progress as a rider. We have weekend clinics for all levels. For detailed information on our skills clinics, head over to the Progression Series page. Not sure what level is best for you? Check out the Rider Level Guide.
Here is what you need to know:
- Weekend Progression Series are 3 hour sessions on a Saturday and Sunday morning between 9 and 12. Level 1-2 will be run on June 20/21 weekend. Level 2-3 will be run on both the June 20/21 and June 27/28 weekend. Level 3-4 will be run on the June 27/28 weekend. You can select the desired weekend and level in the product drop down menu.
- The ratio of coaches to clients is a maximum of 1:6.
- They are fun! We do a lot of drills and skill development but we do hit the trails as well.
- Participants will receive an email with location and meeting details approximately 1 week before the first day of the Series.
- If a session is full, send us an email and we'll see what we can do!