2022 Weeknight Skills Program
Weeknight Skills Series - 2022
Weeknight programs are perfect for mountain bikers who want to improve their riding, but want to keep their weeks free for riding! Our co-ed clinics are structured to give you the tools you need to progress as a rider. For detailed information on our skills clinics, head over to the Weeknight Skills Program page. Not sure what level is best for you? Check out the Rider Level Guide.
Here is what you need to know:
- The Weeknight Skills Program runs on Tuesday and Thursday nights from 6pm to 9pm. You can choose your level and dates from the drop down menu.
- The ratio of coaches to clients is a maximum of 1:6.
- They are fun! We do a lot of drills and skill development but we do hit the trails as well.
- Participants will receive an email with location and meeting details approximately 1 week before the first day of the Series.
- If a session is full, send us an email and we'll see what we can do!
Dates and Times
- Level 1/2 - May 31 and June 2 from 6pm to 9pm
- Level 2/3 - June 7 and 9 from 6pm to 9pm
- Level 2/3 - June 14 and 16 from 6pm to 9pm