Weeknight Skills Series - 2021
We are adding additional dates for August!
We are opening up spots for a Level 2/3 weeknight skills series. This series will run on August 6th and 13th for 3 hours each night. Sessions will take place in Calgary at the Eastlands/Paskapoo slopes. This is a development focused program with lots of drills and coaching. If you are looking to work on our riding fundamentals, this is for you!
Who are these Series for?
- Weekly Series are perfect for mountain bikers who want to improve their riding, but can't commit to a whole weekend.
- This is for intermediate riders. We will review the basics and progress to more advanced skills. Skills will be applied on intermediate terrain. Not sure what level is best for you? Check out the Rider Level Guide.
Dates and Times
- August 6th and 13th from 6pm to 9pm
We'll add more dates based on demand. If you and a few friends want to do a series together, let us know and we'll try to make it happen!
Location and Weather
- We will be riding in Calgary at the Eastlands/Paskapoo slopes. The meeting location will be sent out with additional info before your course.
- Rides go rain or shine, but if we feel that conditions are hazardous, we'll reschedule.
- $200 per series
- a mountain bike in good mechanical condition
- a properly fitting and functional bicycle helmet
- Optional, but strongly recommended:
- Food and water - it's hard to learn skills when you're hungry and thirsty.
- Spare tube, pump, bike tool - it's always a good idea to have the items you need to fix your bike [we'll help]. Riding is more fun than walking!
- Special items - bug spray, sunscreen, etc. We carry some of this stuff, but not much, and it might not be your favorite brand.
- Someplace to put your stuff - a small backpack works great for putting your food, water, tube, pump, tools, etc. into
Details for your Series will be sent to you via email approximately 1 week prior to the start date.